Tech. Com #5: Birth Order Trait

Believe it or not, there is something that influences your personality even before you take your first breath. This is your birth order. Research shows that a person's birth order has a direct link with his or her personality. This site is dedicated to informing you on how your birth order has shaped you into who you are today, on how your birth order influences your education, and as a guide to both parents and educators on dealing with each specific birth order type

Birth order traits give us insight into one factor of our development. There are many other factors. It is interesting to note the birth order character traits for your own birth order. Many people find it helpful in understanding themselves. Psychologists claim that our birth order determines our character. Previous studies claim, among others, that:
• The eldest child: more responsible, mature, often a perfectionist, a good leader, higher IQ, low self-esteem.
• The middle child (any child born in between the eldest and the youngest): not an over achiever, creative, artistically inclined, often felt neglected, lack of direction.
• The youngest child: often get away with anything, not independent, often not taken seriously.


Let me use me as an example. As an eldest son in my family, when my sister and brother born, I become the oldest child. I become the leader of my sibling and my parents ask me to be more responsible to my siblings. This thing makes me more mature and low self-esteem.

There are fun facts about eldest son:
  • Famous first born children: Walter Conkrite, Dan Rather, Oprah Winfrey, Rush Limbaugh and Arsenio Hall
  • More than 1/2 of the U.S. Presidents were first born children
  • 21 of the 23 first astronauts were first born children
  • 2/3 of entrepreneurs are first born children

But, for my partner Ery, he is a middle son in his family. He think that he often feels left out because he feels a few neglected from his family even he get a happy family. But, the important thing he is kind, helpful and generous to others.



There are fun facts about middle son:
  • Famous middle born children: Donald Trump, Ted Kennedy, Tim Allen, Julia Roberts, and Rosie O'Donnell
  • Love to stand out
  • Want to "do their own thing"

(p/s: I get the fun facts from this http://www.birthorderandpersonality.com/id1.html)
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment