Tech. Com #2: If I have the power to rule the world, I would......

“ It’s my own design
It’s my own remorse
Help me to decide
Of freedom and of pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world “ 
p/s: Tears For Fears ‘Everybody Wants To Rule The World’ Lyrics

Everyone know that all person in this world want to have a power that can be use to rule the world and rule the person in this world, but how if I have a power that I can use to rule the world. What I will do?

Firstly, I want to identify everyone who believes that his ideology should be imposed on everybody else by force, violence and aggression. Deport them all to a single small country. Build a wall around it. Never let anybody out.


Secondly, I will make the world where our parents stay now become a better place and suitable for all ages. No war and no violence. It will become a safest place to be.


Then, I will make my world free from drug and smoker. Free from pollution. Free from something than can harm my world. I want save my environment and save my ecosystems.


Lastly, I will make my people happy to live in this world. Always smile, smile and smile…

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment